Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How is Santana Row doing in this economy?

Personally I hate the place, even more now that conspicuous overspending is revealing its dark side. I'd rather save my money and go and visit a real city like nearby San Francisco. Still, if this place goes under it will devastate the local economy and become another blight of abandoned space and decaying buildings.|||well I was there yesterday buying a computer at best buy and the amount of people walking around santana row was average but didn't look like the economy had any affect cause several people where coming out of the stores with huge bags !|||Hey, I admit that it's all we have got and that dosent amount to much but it is nice there . Better than nothing. I live down the street from it and the wife and I have been going there for about 4 years now. I haven't seen any change to be honest. I think bad economies are built to starve the poor first. Seems to be on track with that. Next the lower middle class will be joining the military... Oh...., already happening. ... Oh well. At least we have Santana Row!

No comments:

Post a Comment