Saturday, November 19, 2011

Maurice jones Drew and Santana moss for Anquan Boldin and Cadiallac Williams?

What do you guys think of that trade? I will be getting Jones drew and Santana and giving up Q and Caddiallac. Please help|||Take this deal. First, I don't think Cadillac will stay healthy. Plus this guy is panicking because of Moss's bad first game. Trust me he'll play better. Lastly, MJD is a stud.|||You are getting a great deal, take it immediately. Boldin is a question mark, but if he's on he's a top 20 receiver. MJD in my opinion is the #4 back behind Peterson, Turner, and Forte. Take it|||You're GETTING MJD? Do it. The only way I wouldn't would be if you are STACKED at RB, and weak at WR. Caddy will get hurt within 5 weeks.|||go with it. drew is a key player and santana moss fits right in. boldin is still good but williams and Romo are getting lost in there own world|||DO IT. Whoever wants to make this trade is a silly silly man. Santana is awesome when he is on. If he has a some good passes thrown his way he can put up big numbers. I had him last year and I think he was one of my biggest earners for most of the season.|||DOOOOO IIIITTTT!!!|||YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment