Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What do you think about Mets ACE Johan Santana?

being accused of sexual battery(rape). Girls story seems kind of true but kind of made up too, she has a bruise where she says Santana did stuff to her, and the police said there is evidence that her and Santana had sexual relations. You think he did it?|||I think it's sad, and I wish I didn't know about it. As a lifelong Twins fan, I've always liked Santana, but if he really did something like that, then I think he deserves to be in jail.





It sucks that we'll never really know the truth - just like with Kobe Bryant and Ben Roethlisberger. I personally believe that both of those guys are guilty, but the only people who know for sure are those men and their accusers. I also don't like how people automatically assume that the woman in question is making things up - I know that if any woman I know were in this situation my first reaction would be to kill the bastard who did this; it wouldn't even cross my mind that she was lying.





I hope that Santana isn't guilty, and I hope that some evidence comes out to clear his name soon. But until then, at least part of me has to believe that he did it.|||I dont think so he's a nice person and not a loud mouth. look at this link


http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/n鈥?/a>|||It happened 7 months ago and the police have closed the case due to a lack of evidence of any type of assault.





The world will never run out of gold diggers.|||Well, if the police right there said they found the accusation questionable and dropped the charges, why is this even coming up? Heck, I accuse Salma Hayek of pick pocketing. Will that make the news?|||Obviously if he did it, he did it out of frustration because he's a has-been.





"I'm still the best pitcher in the NL East." -- Johan Santana





The man obviously has mental issues, delusions and then some. Disgraceful person, the perfect New York Met. Right up there with Lenny Dykstra (who wants to be remembered as a Met, not a Phillie), the cokeheads Strawberry, Gooden and the overrated Keith Hernandez.|||"There was not enough evidence to prove lack of consent, the alleged victim's statement is not consistent with other witnesses," the Sheriff's Office said





100% proof he did not do it right their.|||i was shocked! he seems so nice and i watched that show on SNY about him going back home and he seems like a family man and so kind, but kind ppl can do shitty thing. so who knows? but even if it is not true, now ppl are always gonna wonder and that really sucks for him

No comments:

Post a Comment