Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I get the sound that santana has on the song smooth?

I have a decent line 6 spider IV 120 amp. No pedals at the moment. Want to know how I can best achieve that sound. Thanks for the help.|||I have a Spider IV 75 and one of the presets is called "SMOOTH." Scroll through your presets with song names. Then play the neck pickup with the tone maybe rolled back a bit and play up the neck some with your fretting hand position.



A lot of my presets I tweaked a bunch but that one has the sound, Hence the name on it.



Get acquainted with the manual and how to edit presets and you probably won't need pedals other than the optional foot controller. The basic one is about a hundred bucks. Played a gig in July where the sound man was a local musician I have lots of respect for and he really liked my tone a lot.



Here is the code for the complete manual, not the flight guide online:



http://l6c.scdn.line6.net/data/l/0a06007鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment