Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is Johan Santana living up to expectations?

Is Johan Santana living up to his expectations, or did he leave his talent with the twins?|||he has been there to stop losing streaks and start winning ones .. thats the definition of an ace .. he should easily have 10 wins if the bullpen didnt blow a couple games. and the only game he has gotten rocked is against the Angels last week.|||I say yes, bc he's having a good year like with the twins and is going to get 17 wins|||I say yes.I loved watching him pitch last year when he was with the Twins (especially that 2-hit 17K game against Texas).So when I heard he got traded to New York, I was expecting him to have the same,if not more, dominance than last year,and I think he does.|||Yeah. First pitcher to be successful after signing a long term 100+ million contract.|||well hes still pitching well but for the money he makes he should be putting up volquez type numbers right now. He's the only bright spot on the mets right now.|||Johan is doing great and will always do great because he's great at what he does. He's the only reason I keep up with the Mets.

No comments:

Post a Comment